LdC FG 1ª J: SL Benfica 2 - 0 Maccabi Haifa FC, 06Set. Ter. 20h00 *ELEVENSPORTS1*

SL Benfica 2 - 0 Maccabi Haifa FC

Liga dos Campeões

SL Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Alexander Bah, António Silva, Nicolás Otamendi, Álex Grimaldo, Florentino Luís, Enzo Fernández, David Neres (Fredrik Aursnes [65m]), Rafa (Chiquinho [79m]), João Mário (Diogo Gonçalves [79m]), Gonçalo Ramos (Petar Musa [46m])
Coach: Roger Schmidt
Maccabi Haifa FC: Josh Cohen, Seck, Batubinsika, Goldberg, Ali Mohamed, Neta Lavi, Daniel Sundgren, Chery, Haziza, Pierrot, Dean David
Coach: Barak Bakhar
Goals: Rafa (50), Álex Grimaldo (54)

Nenad25

Ahahaha a segurança em Portugal mais apertada do que Israel.

Já li de tudo.

MaccabiHaifaFan

Citação de: peter_slb em 10 de Setembro de 2022, 01:43
Citação de: MaccabiHaifaFan em 09 de Setembro de 2022, 18:21
Hi everyone, so after coming back to Israel, I can tell you a little bit about my experience in Lisbon.
First of all, what a beautiful city! And the people are so nice! Although it wasn't perfect I'm definitely leaving Lisbon with a good feeling.

So I don't know how much have you all heard from the media about our issues with the local police so let me start from the beginning.
- as the game was due to start at 20:00, our club issued a statement that all of the visiting fans should be at the Praça do Comércio at 16:45, in order to arrive all together to the stadium. that's a normal procedure in away visits so no worries from our side yet. we waited and partied a little bit there until they told us that we have two/three special metro trains for us which are leaving on 17:30 and 17:40, while in fact they left at +-18:00. That's already pretty late only two hours before the game to start the metro ride to the stadium.
- But only when we arrived to the stadium (after a short march from the metro station) we realized that we're in trouble. 2000 people arriving together to the same stand, and they only had 4/5 lanes to the security checks.
- At the security checks - each and every one of us has been sexual harassed. this is not an exaggeration as I have visited a lot of stadiums around the world and never experienced anything even remotely similar to this. The male stewards grabbed, lifted, stuck their fingers and did whatever they wanted with every part of my body. It was shameful and humiliating. That's in addition to the female fans that also experienced even worse things from the female stewards (hands underneath their underwear!!)
- In addition to this extreme and illegal security checks, because it takes time to sexually harass each and every fan, a lot of fans were still out when the game started! people still went in until the 20th minute! after coming all the way from Israel for the game! and after arriving to the stadium with the special metro for the fans, two hours before the game!
- it is important to mention that all of that happened while there were no problems from our side to the police and the atmosphere with the home fans was pretty friendly (loved the respect of your fans!), so I really don't understand why they should have had all of this drastic measures.
- and just to be clear - I have no complains to the Benfica fans at all, only to the police and the stewards.

And about the game - well, we were slightly optimistic on halftime after you couldn't quite risk our goal, and we had some minutes of possession and trying to attack, but the 2nd half just showed the level difference, and we couldn't handle your offensive quality, my guess is that the same scenario will repeat itself in Haifa. you only need few minutes to "press the gas" and you can finish us...

few more remarks:
- The Estádio da Luz is amazing! I glad I had the opportunity to watch a game of my team in such a beautiful stadium.
- Bairro Alto - WOW. Awesome.
- The most fun of the trip - every fan of Benfica I ran into in the city/stadium was very nice to me.
Thank you for a wonderful journey, and please make some noise about the police, so at least other fans won't experience what we had to...

See you in Haifa :)

if each and every one of you felt like being sexual harassed, I'm sorry that you felt that way but you were not actually sexually harassed, our security checks just follow different and perhaps stricter procedures than the ones you are used to. I'm sure that if you complained about it, the checks would have stopped immediately, you wouldn't be allowed to enter the stadium as that is the consequence of the security check not being performed but that's surely better than feeling sexually harassed.

Para os 86 likes a este post, não percebo como um post em que o tema fundamental é acusar as pessoas que prestaram serviços de segurança ao Benfica de serem predadores sexuais que assediaram sexualmente 2000 mil pessoas em 2 horas, tem a concordância de tanta gente. É chato as nossas revistas terem de ser mais exigentes que noutros países (a culpa é de quem está farto de fazer porcaria e que já nos custou elevadas multas e o risco de fecho do estádio em jogos europeus), mas é uma tese absurda que 2000 mil pessoas tenham sido alvo de assédio sexual, faz parecer que somos um país de tarados.

well, as an Israeli citizen believe me I have a little bit of experience with security checks...
and even without that, I've been in away ends in multiple games in Germany, Serbia, Netherlands, England and Israel, and never experienced anything like it. I saw women come out from the checks crying, and shocked men also. It is talked about in our national news and media since the game with high volume (our club has issued a statement and sent a letter to UEFA about this). so I really don't think that this was "normal" in anyway.

If you say that it is the regular procedure in your country than I think this is sad... I'm sorry that you need to get through this when you only go to watch your team playing football. we are just football fans - not criminals! (and if already talking about this - why are drums illegal in your stadium? that really makes the atmosphere a lot worse... that's the first stadium we've been in where they didn't let us bring drums in)

And again to be clear, I have no intention of accusing the stewards themselves, or the Benfica team/fans. it was probably only a few people in the police/security company that made the call on how to perform the checks and the stewards just did as they were told.
The procedure was wrong and illegal in my opinion, and on top of that the management of the situation was also wrong as hundreds of fans had to get inside after the start of the game.

Chairman

Citação de: MaccabiHaifaFan em 09 de Setembro de 2022, 18:21
Hi everyone, so after coming back to Israel, I can tell you a little bit about my experience in Lisbon.
First of all, what a beautiful city! And the people are so nice! Although it wasn't perfect I'm definitely leaving Lisbon with a good feeling.

So I don't know how much have you all heard from the media about our issues with the local police so let me start from the beginning.
- as the game was due to start at 20:00, our club issued a statement that all of the visiting fans should be at the Praça do Comércio at 16:45, in order to arrive all together to the stadium. that's a normal procedure in away visits so no worries from our side yet. we waited and partied a little bit there until they told us that we have two/three special metro trains for us which are leaving on 17:30 and 17:40, while in fact they left at +-18:00. That's already pretty late only two hours before the game to start the metro ride to the stadium.
- But only when we arrived to the stadium (after a short march from the metro station) we realized that we're in trouble. 2000 people arriving together to the same stand, and they only had 4/5 lanes to the security checks.
- At the security checks - each and every one of us has been sexual harassed. this is not an exaggeration as I have visited a lot of stadiums around the world and never experienced anything even remotely similar to this. The male stewards grabbed, lifted, stuck their fingers and did whatever they wanted with every part of my body. It was shameful and humiliating. That's in addition to the female fans that also experienced even worse things from the female stewards (hands underneath their underwear!!)
- In addition to this extreme and illegal security checks, because it takes time to sexually harass each and every fan, a lot of fans were still out when the game started! people still went in until the 20th minute! after coming all the way from Israel for the game! and after arriving to the stadium with the special metro for the fans, two hours before the game!
- it is important to mention that all of that happened while there were no problems from our side to the police and the atmosphere with the home fans was pretty friendly (loved the respect of your fans!), so I really don't understand why they should have had all of this drastic measures.
- and just to be clear - I have no complains to the Benfica fans at all, only to the police and the stewards.

And about the game - well, we were slightly optimistic on halftime after you couldn't quite risk our goal, and we had some minutes of possession and trying to attack, but the 2nd half just showed the level difference, and we couldn't handle your offensive quality, my guess is that the same scenario will repeat itself in Haifa. you only need few minutes to "press the gas" and you can finish us...

few more remarks:
- The Estádio da Luz is amazing! I glad I had the opportunity to watch a game of my team in such a beautiful stadium.
- Bairro Alto - WOW. Awesome.
- The most fun of the trip - every fan of Benfica I ran into in the city/stadium was very nice to me.
Thank you for a wonderful journey, and please make some noise about the police, so at least other fans won't experience what we had to...

See you in Haifa :)
Just keep in mind that You WILL beat Juventus and help Benfica  :police:

Torgal

Se a polícia chega ao ponto de colocar as mãos debaixo da roupa interior de mulheres durante uma revista, quando a mim nem me vêm os bolsos... Algo de errado se passa. Nada contra a polícia em geral mas a descrição dada pelo adepto estrangeiro é alarmante.

darkwolf

entretanto

adepto lag detido na Alemanha por fazer saudação nazi.

JIPI

Custa-me a acreditar. O ano passado no jogo com o Liverpool na luz a porta onde eu entrei estava cheia de ingleses bebados e os stewards estavam-se a marimbar não apalparam nada e igual com as mulheres inglesas (que até estavam a levantar a saia para urinar na fila de tao bebadas que estavam)

Black Skulls

Israelitas a queixar-se de protocolos de segurança rigorosos é isso?

o_bEnFiQuIsTa

Citação de: Black Skulls em 10 de Setembro de 2022, 19:35
Israelitas a queixar-se de protocolos de segurança rigorosos é isso?

Pelos vistos, não foi apenas o adepto do Maccabi Haifa que posta neste fórum o único a queixar-se, tendo em conta que motivou uma tarja como vemos acima. No mínimo, dar o benefício da dúvida, não?

@
Citação de: MaccabiHaifaFan em 10 de Setembro de 2022, 19:30
Fresh from our game today:

For all the travelling Haifa fans that came to our stadium and were harrassed, there are laws that protect the portuguese citizens AND you.

If this did indeed occur, do not let the perpetrators escape unpunished.